Updated edition of this top-selling CWNA study guide
Sybex is the official publisher for CWNP, Inc., the organization behind the the CWNA certification. The new edition of Sybex's top-selling CWNA Study Guide covers the latest CWNA Exam, PW0-105. If you're preparing for the exam, you'll find full coverage of radio frequency (RF) technologies, as well as IEEE 802.11 regulations and standards, protocols and devices, network security, and much more. This detailed book not only covers all exam objectives, it also includes practical chapter review questions and hands-on exercises. The book's website offers additional practice exams and flashcards, demo software, and more.
- Prepares you for Exam PW0-105, the new CWNA exam administered by the Certified Wireless Network Professional, Inc.
- Covers all exam objectives, including radio frequency (RF) technologies and IEEE 802.11 regulations and standards, protocols and devices, network implementation, network security, and RF site surveying
- Includes practical examples and review questions to reinforce learning
- Discusses the latest information on wireless trends, protocols, and standards--helpful whether you're preparing for the exam or not
- Provides additional practice exams, electronic flashcards, demo software, and more from the book's accompanying website
CWNA certification is the foundation for any professional who uses wireless networks--and a springboard to more advanced wireless certifications. Get started today with this detailed CWNA prep guide.
Note: CD-ROM materials for eBook purchases can be downloaded from http://booksupport.wiley.com.