Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 5.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 8.96 shipping
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Xbox 360 Standard Edition
|Price:||CDN$ 36.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Super Saver Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- All Product Fully Guaranteed
- Ships from Woodstock, Ontario
- Free local delivery
There is a newer version of this item:
- Platform: Xbox 360
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: Xbox 360
Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The whole Treyarch VS Infinity Ward thing is petty, so I don't worry about that stuff. I like them both, I am a CoD fan, and I love the engine the way it is.
That being said, this edition of CoD is superior to all others.
I give Black Ops 2 five stars.
Some things that I personally have noticed with this CoD:
- They have improved the response of the Ballistic Knife, making it actually useful and good.
- They have improved the trajectory of the Combat Axe, making it fly with reduced arch, making Combat Axe kills at long ranges a lot better.
- They also patched the Combat axe making it quieter/stealthier.
- If you quit a lobby because the other players are skilless campers, and search for a new game, it doesn't typically put you back in the same lobby you just left.
- Pistols seem much more lethal to me, and are very fast to ADS. (Seems faster than other CoD's, but not sure)
- Hit boxes seem to be tighter, making headshots headshots and bodyshots boddyshots even on moving targets
- Muting entire lobbies is super fast with only two button clicks.
- Muting single players in lobbies is cumbersome
- Players who Gold all items in a weapons catagoy get the recognition with Diamond Camo.
- The Pick 10 system is well designed and allows for total customization with balance
- You can opt to only carry one weapon, or none at all, and use the slots for other perks, etc. (Knifers rejoice)
My only gripes are these:
- Still no infinite sprint. (Worst decision ever)
- Melee is difficult with ZERO lunge of any kind.Read more ›
- Wide selection of (for the most part) balanced guns
- Large variety of maps
- Fun and original "campaign" mode
- an interesting and new take on the classic "zombies" mode
- double the price of black ops 1 with few new features
- lag has somehow managed to worsen
- quickly becomes boring, repetitive and frustrating.
It's a fun game, but lacks creativity. If you own any other modern COD game, you'll be disappointed with the similarities. If you are new to the franchise, I recommend any of the older iterations of the game. It is definitely a fun game, and if you have the money to spend, buy it, but it is not the ground-breakingly new game that I was hoping for.
Update: The new DLC "Revolution" has just been released and it's pretty good. It offers 4 new multiplayer maps and 2 new zombie modes, 1 new map. You can play as a zombie at the diner, which is different and refreshing. With 4 players, one person is the human and others are zombies. Whoever kills the human becomes human. With every kill you cycle to a better gun. Whoever spends the most time as a human wins. The new multiplayer maps seem smaller than the originals to me, but fun nonetheless. The dlc also comes with a new gun, the Peacekeeper. The only tidbit that bothers me is that there is only 3 modes on Core as of yet.
The new zombie world "A great leap forward" or something to that affect, is very confusing. You have to jump from floor to floor, building to building. I am still just figuring it out. There are some special guns and items you can build, i don't want to spoil it but they're pretty great. Hint: The mystery box is on the ceiling ;)
In terms of shipping, it is very good, it delivered extremely quickly and had a bubble wrap protection.
Most recent customer reviews
Great game. I bought this used, but it was still in great condition. The scratches didn't interrupt game play. Very addictive. Loved the story mode.Published 8 days ago by Patricia L Plante
Just what my kid wanted since the one he had broke! Price was fair and shipping fast!Published 13 days ago by babypoo