- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Cambridge Student Guide to King Lear Paperback – Sep 16 2002
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
The Cambridge Student Guide to King Lear has been written for advanced level students of English literature. It includes a range of background information and support to aid their understanding of the issues and themes related to the text. The content of each book in the series follows the pattern of an introduction; detailed running commentary on the text; insight into historical, social and cultural contexts; analysis of the language; an overview of critical approaches and different interpretations; essay-writing tips and lists of recommended resources.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre > History & Criticism
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary Criticism & Collections
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre > History & Criticism
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Drama > History
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature