• Leverages the evergreen appeal of King Arthur and his court to convey compelling lessons on today's leadership and management issues
• Provides enjoyable, easily digestible reading that sheds light upon topics of communication, business management, and human resources
• Contains information and insights that can be appreciated by general readers, academics, corporate executives, and leaders and members of any organization
• Reveals the value of engaging in mentor relationships, career-long learning, observing and understanding others, and balancing vision with practical execution
• Contains 130 quotes from The Once and Future King, Le Morte D'Arthur, and other Arthur stories
• Provides instruction on many valuable business skills such as setting goals and objectives, planning strategy, assessing results, preparing for the unexpected, and working in teams
"As a child, my introduction to human drama in literature was through the tales of King Arthur and the Knights of the Roundtable. Truly everything you need to know about human values is found in these tales. Paul Oestreicher recognizes that these tales hold timeless lessons for leaders as he brings the reader inside the Roundtable."
Greg Simon, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Policy, Pfizer and Former Chief Domestic Policy Advisor to Vice President Al Gore