- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Canada and the Middle East: In Theory and Practice Paperback – Oct 26 2007
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Paul Heinbecker, former Canadian ambassador and Permanent Representative to the United Nations and former ambassador to Germany, is the director of the Laurier Centre for Global Relations, and Distinguished Fellow at the Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI). He is the co-editor of Irrelevant or Indispensable?: The United Nations in the 21st Century (WLUP and CIGI, 2005), and his writings appear frequently in magazines, journals, and newspapers.
An assistant professor at the University of Waterloo and Senior Fellow at CIGI, Bessma Momani specializes in Middle East economic liberalization and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). She is the author of two books: Twentieth Century World History: A Canadian Perspective and IMF—Egyptian Negotiations. She has also written many scholarly articles in political and economic journals.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > Canada
- Books > History > Canada
- Books > History > Middle East
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Middle East
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Policy