- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Canada's First Nations: A History of Founding Peoples from Earliest Times Paperback – Oct 28 2008
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Olive Patricia Dickason is Professor Emeritus at the University of Alberta. She is the author of several books, including The Myth of the Savage (1984, 1997) and, with L.C. Green, The Laws of Nations and the New World (1989). Dr Dickason was named a Member of the Order of Canada in 1996 and received the Aboriginal Life Achievement Award, Canadian Native Arts Foundation, in 1997. Throughout her distinguished career she has remained proud of her Metis heritage. David T. McNab is an Associate Professor of Native Studies at York University. He has written widely on the topics of Aboriginal history and literature, Aboriginal land and treaty rights, British imperial history, Canadian history, and Ontario history. Professor McNab also serves as an advisor on land and treaty rights and governance issues for a number of First Nations and other Aboriginal organizations in Ontario and Newfoundland.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > Canada > First Nations
- Books > History > Americas > Canada > Founding
- Books > History > Americas > Native American
- Books > History > Canada > First Nations
- Books > History > Canada > Founding
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Native Issues
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Native American Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences