Canadian Public Sector Financial Management Paperback – Jul 1 2007
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Behind fads that come and go, often at great cost to effective delivery, is a set of basic financial skills essential to good government. This magisterial book explains the nuts and bolts of public sector financial management and will prove useful to students and to practitioners throughout the public sector." Ian D. Clark, president, Council of Ontario Universities
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > Canada
- Books > History > Canada
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Public Health
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Government > Federal > Monarchy
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Levels of Government
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Public Health