Your not alone. Most Canadians feel they can use some more planning when it comes to retirement whether you have been retired for several years or planning for retirement. I have written a book on the mistakes I have seen in over 20 years of retirement planning. This book addresses:
- -Strategies about minimizing taxes, as saving a dollar in tax may be your best investment
- -How to avoid common pitfalls and myths about generating retirement income and cash flow
- -Protecting your assets and transferring your money as everyone only gets one estate
- -Simplifying your retirement and giving you peace of mind
- -Avoid common retirement planning mistakes as the title suggests.
I hope you enjoy this book and using it as a reference towards improving your retirement lifestyle. www.ghicks.com