CanadianStudio STUDIO IN A BOX PHOTO LIGHTING PHOTOGRAPHY SET Continuous Light Kit 2 lights, 16" light tent with 4 pcs backdrops, Camera stand
|List Price:||CDN$ 99.00|
|You Save:||CDN$ 40.00 (40%)|
- (1) 2*50W 5100K Professional Tungsten table Lights
- (2) 16" Translucent light tent
- (3) black,white,blue,red pro velvet material non reflective backdrops which are thicker and durable than regular nylon backdrops on the market.
- (4) aluminum and steel construction Camera Stand; operational height range: 10" to 18"
- (5) Carrying bag & FREE mini tripod
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This kit is the perfect set up for web retailers or anyone wants to get a high quality product shots.
100% pure white high-quality nylon fabric Light Tent, Nylon lining for optimum light diffussion and distribution.
Gently diffuses the light from your light source to prevent shadows and reflections for clean, consistent images.
16" x 16" x 16" (40cm x 40cm x 40cm) size, great for objects less than 12".
Perfect for photographing small to medium products that can be lit with daylight, HMI, electronic flash, fluorescent quartz and tungsten light sources.
Includes 4 professional Non-Reflective professional velvet backdrops which is thicker and durable than rgular nylon backdrops on the market. White, Black, Blue and Red
• Folds into a small carrying pouch for easy transport and neat storage.
Professional Light Sets
• two 50W 5100K Tungsten lamps with retractable legs; 8" Height with cord
Camera stand: aluminum and steel construction; operational height range: 10" to 18"
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
For the price it was a decent set.
Unlike previous reviews, my lights were fine, not broken and provide sufficient lighting although in some cases more light is needed. But for the price you aren't going to get a full fledged professional setup.
Most recent customer reviews
The tent is good, no manuals though and not simple to set up, lighting is no good it gives a yellowish tint to the photos. I am not using the lights. Read morePublished 14 months ago by dominique Duquesne