Canadians with Custer Paperback – Aug 4 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
“Thomas’s painstaking analysis and in-depth research help paint vivid descriptions of the Canadians who fought with Custer. The challenges of living on the American frontier and life in the military are presented in sometimes stark detail. As the book builds to the climax of the battle at Little Big Horn, the action moves quickly.”(Country Roads magazine)
About the Author
Mary Thomas is a journalist and broadcaster. Her broadcasting career has taken her to Bosnia, Honduras, South Korea, and Canada's High Arctic. She has taught part-time at Loyalist College and has written for newspapers, including Toronto's Telegram. Mary Thomas is the author of three previous non-fiction books. She lives in Belleville, Ontario.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > Canada > First Nations
- Books > History > Americas > Native American
- Books > History > Americas > United States > 19th Century
- Books > History > Americas > United States > Civil War
- Books > History > Canada > First Nations
- Books > History > Military > Canada
- Books > History > Military > United States > Civil War
- Books > History > United States > 19th Century
- Books > History > United States > Civil War