When Anne Frahm discovered she had cancer, it had already spread from her breast to her shoulder, ribs, skull, and pelvic bone, and had eaten into every vertebrae in her spine. Doctors prescribed the traditional treatments of surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy, but Anne continued to sicken. Yet, throughout the course of her disease the author persisted in researching the connection between cancer and nutrition. She formulated a comprehensive battle plan and within five weeks of implementing it, her cancer disappeared without a trace. She has been cancer-free ever since.
As A Cancer Battle Plantakes us along on Anne Frahm's journey of reclaiming her body and health, we learn:
- the nutritional rebuilding process that can help us win the war against cancer;
- how specific preventive measures can neutralize cancer and other degenerative diseases;
- how to find a team of doctors and professionals that will help battle cancer most successfully;
- how to encourage and help someone fight cancer; and
- how to keep a fighting spirit and maintain morale.
With a new introduction by the author, A Cancer Battle Plan is a riveting account that has helped tens of thousands and is an invaluable nutritional program for anyone wishing to recover or perpetuate their good health.