summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on April 3, 2011
This book has opened my eyes to Cancer and shown me exactly how the body works. It makes common sense, however not to those, I imagine, that have been "medically" trained by the pharmaceutical industry which I would speculate is "D.Good". Knowledge is power and todays diseases did not exist 200 years ago in the abundance that they do today. Cancer reseach dollars are spent on finding more drugs to suppress our immune systems so that we can "cope" with disease, not cure it. Drugs have NEVER cured any disease, and never will. They only suppress symptoms, in a sense tell our bodies to shut up, and deal with it. We arrived here with all the tools needed to heal. Modern medicine has seen fit to take this away from us and make us dependant on chemicals while padding the bank accounts of Big Pharma. This book is ESSENTIAL to anyone who has cancer or knows someone who does. Once you are armed with the facts, fear disappears and you can start to take back control of your health. Your don't need a PhD (Poor Helpless and Desparate) to do your own research and you certainly don't need any letters behind your name to prove that you learned something. Cancer is a wake up call, not a death sentence. If you do not change your life prior to your getting cancer, then no amount of chemo, radiation or surgery is going to keep it from coming back. DO YOUR RESEARCH AND LIVE!
on February 8, 2011
D. Good your are a perfect speciman for the book. Would you care to sacrifice your body for the team? Some good ol 'scientific proof'?

I do know people who have/had "cancer" one died of a heart attack, one died of pnemonia, and well the other one has done some serious soul searching and after two bouts of this she is well on her way to recovery.

I send my healthy, positive energy to all those out there who walk this path. Im gonna love this book, share it with enthusiasm and rejoice that we are slowly coming back around to a natural way of life once again. It is time.
on July 9, 2012
Cancer is not a disease and the public should know why!!! Andreas Moritz is a fabulous author and everything in this book makes sense. It will be an eye opening experience for many! Yet most importantly, I hope that it helps people change their lifestyle before they are affected by disease.
on April 11, 2008
This easy to understand book was is a quick read and a must read for anyone who knows someone with cancer. It talks about addressing the underlying reasons the cancer is present and explains what to do about it. Seek alternative healing. Stay away from Chemo and transcend the disease. Medical Science has proven they have nothing to offer and we all know what happens to cancer patients. They suffer, then die. This book gives hope to the hopeless situation. It makes you realize the dreaded cancer is helping us look at and make the necessary changes to our thoughts, lifestyle, eating habits and stress levels to continue to live. Obviously what we have been doing isn't working both with our lifestyle and our current cancer treatment.
on July 20, 2013
While I did not agree with everything the author wrote I was able to take away some information that I felt was important to my recovery from cancer.
on October 23, 2014
This book has good potential, but he mentions some figures without referencing his sources. At one point, however, the author cites Wikipedia as a source, which for me is not a sign of good scholarship. For a book on such an important topic, he has to present his arguments with a more level headed and well researched approach.
on January 8, 2014
I first read this book in Germany while visiting friends who owned it. I was thrilled to find it in English which I could pass on to my friends to read. I have learned that we need to take care of our bodies better to prevent or recover from major illnesses like cancer.
on September 13, 2015
This book does not go deeply into the scientific details of current cancer research, but it does analyze the premises behind it, and recognizes the knowledge that has been gained. It then presents, very clearly, a way of looking at cancer that respects the wisdom of the body and explains why current treatments fail so consistently to effect a cure (they are not aimed at the real problem).
In this case, once you thoroughly understand the title "Cancer is NOT a Disease - It's a Survival Mechanism," the job of this book is done. The author has other books to explain other parts of his philosophy, but this one would remain valid even if all the others were wrong.
on February 12, 2014
A Chiropractor recommended this book. I did not agree with everything but the author makes so much sense about natural foods and a positive attitude. This is a must read for anyone with cancer or close to someone who has it.
on June 23, 2014
Feels like good information but the presentation is so intense that it is hard to catch your breath...or feels like the author didn't take a breath. Some of the info felt a bit quack-like but overall seems plausible.