- Product Dimensions: 13 x 7.8 x 10 cm ; 494 g
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Item model number: 5157B004
- ASIN: B005JSUNW8
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 29 2011
- Average Customer Review: 142 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #17,243 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 DC III Zoom Lens (Black)
- 12.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed
- High speed, reliable 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point
- 3.0 fps continuous shooting up to approximately 3 JPEGs or approximately 2 RAW
- ISO 100 - 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light
- New Feature Guide offers short descriptions of each function and Quick Control screen for easy operation
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Style Name: DC
The Canon's EOS Rebel T3. comes with a 12MP CMOS sensor with a 63 zone dual layer metering system, an improved HD movie mode, is able to shoot at 3 frames per second with up to 3 jpg's or 2 RAW in continuous shooting mode. The LCD screen is a large 2.7 inch screen and the camera is compatible with SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- It's a DSLR - excellent picture quality hands down (day or NIGHT!)
- All auto option (if you are like me)
- Infinite number of manual settings (if you want to go pro...)
- Interchangeable lenses (looking forward trying macro and wide-angle some day...)
- Quick shots with viewfinder: flip the switch -> point -> shoot can be done under a second (love it!)
- Built-in flash is not as harsh as I expected and works well in most scenarios...
- The battery lasted through hundreds of shots before needing to recharge
- It's definitely not a pocket or purse-size camera (size and weight are nontrivial...)
- Quick shots can only be achieved with the viewfinder (when aiming the camera via LCD it takes a long time to focus)
- Video quality is mediocre especially indoors and under low lighting (I guess it's just not meant for it)
- The lens in this set has no image stabilization (IS) (you'll need a tripod to get a decent shot with no-flash under low lighting)
Overall, any DSLR camera in this price range (379) is a steal... and this camera is by no means a low-end in either quality or features
I can defiantly appreciate all its pros and can easily mitigate all the cons... So its 5/5 for me and my needs!
I've heard so many people apologize for their photography or more accurately their gear when they don't know or won't admit that it's operator error that produces bad photographs not the camera. Very good camera, very cheap. It's a bargain at that price. Spend you hard earned money on lenses when the time comes...
Most recent customer reviews
Great quality pictures, very straightforward interface both for beginner and someone with more experience with manual functions. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Rae
I love this camera! It was my very first DSLR and I am very glad that I decided on the canon as opposed to the Nikon. It is easy to use and has pretty cool settings. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Natalie L
I really like this camera. I use it for taking product shots of my own work. It's my first DLSR.Published 12 months ago by Jason Bellchamber