- Media: Office Product
- Item Quantity: 1
Canon 5783B003 Pixma MX432 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Full HD Movie Print
- ChromaLife 100
- Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Bring excellent quality, speed, and ease of use to your home office all in the name of increased productivity. This begins with built-in Wi-Fi®1 for printing and scanning virtually anywhere in your home from computers and compatible mobile devices. This also includes AirPrint2, which lets you wirelessly print photos, emails, web pages, documents and more from compatible iPad, Phone or iPod touch devices to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One. An integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, FastFront, and Easy-WebPrint EX3 are just some of the features that can allow you to easily multi-task while your PIXMA MX432 is at work for all-new levels of efficiency.
4800 x 1200 maximum color resolution4 and the FINE Cartridge System means superb business document printing and efficiency while built-in imaging technology ensures the integrity of originals are preserved with each copy and scan. Maintain security standards by utilizing features to prevent misdialed fax transmissions and keep scanned files password protected.
The MX432 also allows you to turn your office into a photo lab and print beautiful, borderless5 photo lab quality photos up to 8.5" x 11" in size. Your photo printing options now also include Full HD video6 while you can enjoy computer-less printing through compatible direct print options.
The MX432 delivers the business imaging quality and versatile solutions that can assist you in bringing your business to the next level. So, you can print business documents when you need to and photos when you want to.
| || |
PIXMA MX432 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
Wireless1 Printing with Features That Let You Get Down to Business
FEATURES & BENEFITS
SPEED & QUALITY
4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi4 produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
High Performance Ink Cartridges:
These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a Pigment Black cartridge for crisp, professional text and one is a multi-color cartridge for pictures. Both are easy to use and replace.
Beautiful, Borderless Photos Fast:
Print a borderless, 4" x 6" photo in approximately 46 seconds.8
This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 100 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.9
EASE OF USE
Fully-Integrated, 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder:
Easily copy, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time. Enjoy full integration so the printer can better fit in tight workspaces.
This innovative design feature allows for even easier replacement of your Genuine Canon Ink and papers right from the front of the machine.
Full HD Movie Print:
Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints.6
Easily set print and copy quantities while also viewing the printer's status.
Auto Scan Mode:
With one press of the Scan button your original is automatically recognized and saved in the correct format.10
Auto Document Fix:
This built-in software automatically analyzes and corrects both text and image documents so text will remain clear and easy to read with pronounced edges, and pictures will keep their true color with highlights, shadows, and dots being smoothed out.
Print and scan wirelessly1 from any Wi-Fi® enabled computer around the house.
Super G3 Fax:
The high speed business fax11 standard for color and PC facsimiles on plain paper meets the home office workhorse with 20 coded speed dials and up to 50 incoming pages.12
Wirelessly print photos, emails, web pages, documents and more from compatible iPad, Phone or iPod touch devices to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One. There’s no software to download, no drivers to install, and no cables to connect. Just see it, tap it, and print it!2
The free EasyPhoto-Print app lets you wirelessly print and scan jpg and pdf files from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices.6
PictBridge & Optional Bluetooth:
Print directly from digital camera, DV camcorder, or camera phones via PictBridge13, or the optional BU-30 wireless Bluetooth14 unit.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & BENEFITS
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
| || |
|PIXMA MX432 |
Wireless Office All-In-One
|PIXMA MX512 |
Wireless Office All-In-One
|PIXMA MX882 |
Wireless Office All-In-One
|Functions||Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Photo||Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Photo||Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Photo|
|Speed & Quality|
|ISO Print Speed (up to)16 / |
4" x 6" Borderless Photo8
|Print Resolution (up to)4 / |
Minimum Ink Droplet Size
|Ink Cartridges / Tanks|
|Maximum Scan Resolution|
|Ease of Use|
|2 Way Paper Feeding||-||-|
|Dual Function Panel||-|
|Auto Document Feeder|
|Full HD Movie Print Software Included6|
|Direct Photo Printing7,13,14|
- Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Printer firmware update may be necessary for AirPrint function. Certain exception may apply. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, Airport Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Easy-WebPrint EX requires Internet Explorer 7 or 8 for Windows, Internet Explorer 9 for Windows Vista SP2 (or later) or Windows 7, or Safari 4.0 - 5.0 for Mac OS X v.10.5 - 10.6.x.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.
- Full HD Movie Print allows printing from HD or Full HD "MOV" movie files created by Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot digital cameras. From PC, or Mac with Intel® processor. Print quality is determined by video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution. Requires Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later, or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later.
- Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App Store, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free in the Android Market. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later.
- Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
- Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100 for additional details.
- For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "save to PC".
- The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
- Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1.
- Requires mobile phone equipped with PictBridge technology and a USB cable.
- Requires mobile phone (or other device) equipped with Bluetooth v2.0 technology and optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
- System requirements vary by application.
- ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
- Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Color document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Color Fax Test Sheet. Actual transmission speed vary depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
- To access CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM from a qualifying Canon printer, all of the software that came with the printer and the full set of compatible genuine Canon ink tanks must be properly installed.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Using this for printing is awful. Every time I print I need to feed it one paper at a time (otherwise it pulls all the paper through and prints over a few pages). It's very rare to print something without also having to deal with several error messages. DO NOT BUY FOR PRINTING!! Printing is AWFUL!!
Most recent customer reviews
va très bien et beaucoup de fonction photo, fax , photocopie , imprime avec de belle couleurs, plusieurs forma de cartouche d'encre.Published on Dec 14 2012 by Ghislain lefebvre