- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Canon 5D Mark III: From Snapshots to Great Shots Paperback – Jul 20 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ibarionex Perello is a freelance photographer and writer. He wrote the book Chasing the Light: Improving Your Photography with Available Light, and his articles appear in numerous publications, such as Digital Photo Pro, Rangefinder, and Scott Kelby’s Light It magazines. He is the host and producer of the popular podcast The Candid Frame. He is also an instructor of photography at BetterPhoto.com and an adjunct professor at the Art Center College of Design. You can learn more by visiting thecandidframe.com.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I was disappointed by the Canon 5D Mark III: From Snapshots to Great Shots as it could have been written about any camera. It explained how to take better photographs in general, but it didn't explain how to use the advanced features of the 5D3 to best advantage. There was virtually nothing about how to customize the camera and how to use the advanced autofocus system to best advantage.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
However if you've owned the camera for 2 months and have read the manual (well, a lot of it) and you are hoping for new insights you'll be sorely disappointed.
Otherwise the book is attractive and reasonably well written.
The sort of person who buys a $3500 dollar camera might be assumed to make the effort to read the manual in which case there are probably better books to be had.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Color
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Visual Arts > Photography