- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Digital Field Guide Paperback – Aug 10 2009
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Learn how to take ideal shots with your Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Without question, the Canon EOS 5D Mark II is a revolutionary development in dSLR technology. With its full-frame, 21.1-megapixel sensor, DiG!C 4 image processor, and 30 frames per second, high-definition video recording capability, it offers creative possibilities previously unknown. This practical, portable guide examines the camera's features, explores the myriad menus and settings, discusses compatible lenses and Speedlites, and offers tips for capturing perfect photos and videos in common and uncommon situations.
Learn to customize more than 20 functions
Choose file formats, Exposure and Metering modes, and ISO and white balance settings
Explore flash techniques for use in the field
Discover how to light video, mix video and sound, and use Live View
Gain professional advice on shooting sports, concerts, portraits, weddings, landscapes, products, and more
About the Author
Brian McLernon is a freelance photographer specializing in editorial, commercial, corporate, and lifestyle photography. His client list includes CBS Records, Exxon, Johnson & Johnson, Nike, Premiere Homes magazine, and the United States Tennis Association. A popular guest speaker for artistic associations, communications groups, and business organizations, Brian maintains his photography Web site at http://brianmclernon.com and blogs about photography at http://blog.brianmclernon.com.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Color
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Camera Guides
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Textbooks