Drawing from their breakthrough research into the carbohydrate-insulin connection to excess weight and poor health, the Hellers offer readers a comprehensive, straightforward program for people over forty, including:
- A clear review of the impact of prescription drugs and over-the-counter drugs
- Weight gain and health risk factors
- Lifestyle alternatives for maximizing weight loss and health promotion
- Dozens of exciting, crave-reducing recipes
- Tips for eating out and eating alone
For those frustrated by traditional weight-loss plans, The Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program allows readers to indulge in the foods they love while reaping from the outstanding rewards.
The program that forms the basis of this book is scientifically proven to work.
The Carbohydrate Addict's Diet was a New York Times bestseller and has sold more than 750,000 copies.