From the Back Cover
As the global market for goods and services expands its scope, the world of international business has become a fertile source of fascinating career options. However, the competition is intense in this job sector, and only those with top-notch skills will survive and thrive.
If you have ever considered such a profession, Careers in International Business will guide you toward finding and keeping the job that's right for you. From traditional jobs to contract work to entrepreneurial endeavors, you'll find out how to:
- Research available international positions
- Create a plan for acquiring the necessary credentials, including language proficiency
- Determine the career best suited to your strengths and interests
- Prepare a portfolio for prospective international employers
- Respectfully conduct business in different cultures
Challenging careers in the international sector are attainable for applicants who are equipped to operate on a global level. With the comprehensive overview in Careers in International Business, you'll learn what to expect and what to project in order to succeed in the global marketplace.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide