Casio Men's GW2310-1 G-Shock Solar Atomic Digital Sports Watch
|Price:||CDN$ 137.72 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Multi-band 6 atomic timekeeping, tough solar power, shock resistant
- 12 and 24 hr. Formats, 1/100 sec. Chronograph, daily alarm with snooze
- World time (31 time zones and 48 cities)
- Auto EL backlight
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Supreme for the outdoor fanatic, this Casio watch brings you a wealth of information in a bold design. The durable black resin case backgrounds the black resin bezel, and it extends to meet the strong black resin band that secures to the wrist with a buckle clasp. A digital dial offers a wide variety of features, including chronograph, light and alarms. This sporty watch is also water-resistant to 200 meters for reliable performance in tough environments.
Innovative technology combines with classic sport styling to bring you the Casio Men's G-Shock Solar Atomic Watch. With helpful text lining the black resin bezel, it's easy to program handy functions like the stopwatch, countdown timer, five alarms, World Time with 31 time zones, and 12- and 24-hour formats. You'll love the convenient solar-powered battery, which can operate for up to 10 months on a full charge. A bright EL backlight automatically turns on with the movement of your wrist, and the round, black dial features clearly divided sub-dials with a wealth of information, including a day, date, and month display. With reliable shock resistant technology, a water resistant depth of 660 feet (200 meters), and the handy capacity to automatically receive official atomic time through a built-in antenna, this cutting-edge timepiece is perfect for the adventurous man.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Solar charger works great... was on Medium charge. Left it for an hour and a half in the window in bright sunlight, and hasn't come off full charge since (and I often wear long cuffs working indoors, so it doesn't get a ton of light exposure).
Only 3 minor reasons for not giving it 5-stars:
1. band could be a bit longer... I have large wrists and have to have the buckle on the last hole or two to fit. Not a major complaint but an extra hole or 2 would be great
2. time zones... I live in Saskatchewan and we don't change for daylight savings. This means for part of the year, I have my time zone set for Denver, and for the other half, I have to set it for Mexico. Just would be nice to have a zone that I don't have to readjust.
3. alarm is very quiet. Good to notify you if you're watching TV or in an office/meeting, but if you're asleep it likely won't awaken you (and I'm a light sleeper), if you're in a noisy environment our outside in the cold with a heavy jacket over your arm, likely won't hear it.
All in all,,, great watch!
One thing I actually did have a problem with was the auto time adjust when traveling, it could be my fault but I couldn't get it to work and flip on it own.
Most recent customer reviews
I bought this for my other half on his request for Christmas. He loves it and says that it maintains a charge for months on an hour or so of sunlight in a window.Published on Jan. 18 2014 by S. Nielsen
Casio makes very good watches but they can't seem to get their dials. Reasonably set up my oldest one only receives one station and so is occasionally wrong on time but the dial is... Read morePublished on Dec 21 2013 by ivan tentchoff