Casting Shakespeare's Plays: London Actors and their Roles, 1590-1642 Hardcover – Feb 28 1992
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
In careful analysis, T. J. King reveals how the size and composition of the casts of characters for Shakespeare's plays were determined by common theatrical practices at London playhouses between 1590 and 1642.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre > Acting & Auditioning
- Books > History > Europe > England > London
- Books > History > Europe > Ireland
- Books > History > Europe > Wales
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre > Acting & Auditioning
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Drama > British & Irish
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > English Literature
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts