- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Castles of Gold: A History of New Zealand's West Coast Irish Paperback – Jan 1 2007
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Lyndon Fraser is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Sociology and Anthropology at the University of Canterbury. His previous publications are To Tara via Holyhead: Irish Catholic Immigrants in Nineteenth-Century Christchurch (which won the Sir Keith Sinclair History Prize), A Distant Shore: Irish Migration and New Zealand Settlement (as editor) and Shifting Centres: Women and Migration in New Zealand History (co-edited with Katie Pickles).
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Australia & Oceania > Australia
- Books > History > Australia & Oceania > New Zealand
- Books > History > Europe > Ireland
- Books > History > Historical Study > Social History
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Emigration & Immigration
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences