Causes of Diabetes: Genetic and Environmental Factors Paperback – Jan 1993
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, Jan 1993
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
A non-genetically determined event plays a major role in the etiology of insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (IDDM) patients and this event is due to exposure to an environmental agent according to researchers and scientists. With non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM) patients, genetic factors are more important but environmental factors also play a role. This text provides a comprehensive assessment of the causes of IDDM and NIDDM and pays particular attention to the environmental factors involved in the pathogenesis of this disease.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Diseases > Diabetes
- Books > Medical Books > Research
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Diseases > Diabetes
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Research
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Endocrinology