Ccnp Cisco Internetwork Troubleshooting: Exam 640-440 Paperback – Aug 1999
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Exam Cram: CCNP Cisco Internetwork Troubleshooting applies the Exam Cram format to the Cisco Internetwork Troubleshooting (CIT) test (exam 640-440), one of the hurdles on the way to earning the Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification. You'll appreciate this book's concise statement of the facts and figures Cisco requires you to know. The book's structure tracks closely with Cisco's published objectives for the CIT exam. There's also information on the specifics of diagnosing trouble in each covered protocol, including Internet Protocol (IP), IPX, and AppleTalk.
You'll find this book useful as you assess your knowledge early in the study cycle or attempt to perfect it as test day approaches. The author concludes each chapter with multiple-choice practice questions similar to those on the automated Cisco exam. Helpfully, he's annotated each question with a statement of which answer is correct and why, though the fact that the answers appear right next to the questions makes fair self-testing somewhat difficult. A 77-question sample test at the book's conclusion separates its answer key (and commentary) from its questions. --David Wall
Topics covered: General troubleshooting strategy, diagnostic tools, relevant Cisco Internetworking Operating System (IOS) commands, protocols, ISDN, frame relay, and physical links.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Cisco
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > CCNP
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Publisher > Cisco
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Publisher > Coriolis
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs > Bridges & Routers
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs > Networks
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Word Processors & Editors
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Services