A complete CTS Exam Study System
Published with InfoComm International, CTS Certified Technology Specialist Exam Guide offers comprehensive coverage of all objectives on the InfoComm Certified Technology Specialist exam--the leading internationally recognized audiovisual (AV) certification. This authoritative resource includes learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, best practices, checklists, diagrams, photos, chapter review questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you prepare for the exam, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
Visit the InfoComm web site to take an official CTS practice exam.
- One complete electronic quiz
- E-book, with bonus AV Essentials content
- Bonus electronic quiz available for download (with free online registration)
Covers all CTS exam objectives, including how to:
- Conduct a site survey
- Gather customer information
- Evaluate and recommend changes to a site environment
- Develop a functional AV scope
- Design, provide, and sell AV solutions
- Conduct a vendor selection process
- Market AV technologies
- Operate AV solutions
- Conduct maintenance activities
- Manage AV business operations
- Manage AV projects and personnel
- Conduct estimating, purchasing, and job costing activities
- Troubleshoot and repair AV solutions
InfoComm International is the leading nonprofit association serving the professional information communications industry worldwide.
Sven Laurik is a Washington, D.C. area writer and consultant specializing in training development, human performance management, and information support.