Changing Governance of Local Economies: Responses of European Local Production Systems Hardcover – May 1 2004
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Helmut Voelzkow is a wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter at the Max Planck Institute for Society Research at Cologne, where he works on economic sociology, economic structural change and policy, and technological development. He gained his Habilitation at the Ruhr-Universitat Bochum, Faultat fur Sozialwissenschaft. His publications include Mehr Technik in die Region (1990) and Private Regierungen in der Techniksteuerung (1996).
Inside This Book(Learn More)
In a previous work, the present group of editors gave an account of 'local production systems' in the four largest western European countries (Crouch et al. 2001). Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > International
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Industrial
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Systems Analysis
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Business & Investing > Reference > Shopping & Commerce
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Systems Of Government
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > International > Economics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Industrial
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Systems Analysis