- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Character Animation Crash Course Paperback – Jan 1 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This book IS the first and best book to lay out the principles of character movement; antics, overshoots, settles, squash and stretch, break downs, in-betweeing, timing, spacing and all the other basics needed for any classical or CG animator.
I highly recommend this book to all students, teachers and even veterans, because not only does it cover all the fundamentals but it goes beyond into more advanced concepts that ALL types of animators must know and practice, whether it be 3D, traditional paper, or stopmotion animation, this book is definitely worth it.
Most recent customer reviews
Great book for students in an animation program!! Arrived quickly and in great condition. Would absolutely recommendPublished 3 months ago by Tracy Douris
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Animation
- Books > Arts & Photography > Drawing
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Direction & Production
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Screenwriting
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Television > Screenwriting
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Film & Television