From the Back Cover
Here is a treasure trove of easy to use tools for mapping your course through today's market. Whether you're using online charts or a professional charting software program, these techniques from master technician John Murphy can increase your trading success.
"One of the greatest benefits of technical analysis is its applicability to any and all markets ... charts can be an extremely valuable tool-if you know how to use them. This booklet is a good place to start learning how."
—from the foreword by John Murphy
Renowned market technician John Murphy presents basic principals of technical analysis in easy-to-understand term.
- All types of chart analysis
- "Need to know" concepts, including trendlines, moving averages, price gaps, reversal patterns, volume & open interest spreads, and more!
- Price forecasting and market timing applications
- A full resource guide of technical analysis aide
- How to use the industry's top tools to obtain a better understanding of what charts can do-and how they can help you grab your portion of today's trading profits.
About the Author
has authored three best-selling books on technical analysis, including Intermarket Technical Analysis and The Visual Investor. His latest work, Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets
(1999), is a revised edition of his 1986 classic which has been translated into eight languages. He is president of MURPHYMORRIS.COM which produces interactive educational products on technical analysis and online analysis for investors. As the former host of CNBC's Tech Talk
show and a speakeer at all the major trading and investment forums and conferences around the world., Mr. Murphy is one of the most recognized and highly respected technical analyts of our time.