Checklist for Success: A Pilot's Guide to the Successful Airline Interview Paperback – Jan 28 2000
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Author
IMPORTANT! Check out the new companion CD-ROM to the book Checklist for Success, the CHECKLIST Interactive CD-ROM Training Companion. Cheryl Cage guides you through this "interview simulator." See and hear examples of common interviewing situations and then learn how to avoid making mistakes! (2-hours. ISBN: 0964283956)
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
I have recommended this book to a friend seeking a flight attendant job as well. Actually, I think the principles here are applicable to any job interview if you know what qualities and qualifications the employer is looking for and apply the principles.
Most recent customer reviews
Very informative and well written. Ms. Cage obviously understands the ins and outs of this industry and the information contained in this book will prepare anyone for a... Read morePublished on Oct. 29 2001
Not a really bad book, but nothing really earth shattering in it to make it worth the price. Another "aviation employment" book marketed to us poor saps who are willing... Read morePublished on Sept. 28 2001
Cheryl Cage's book is the best all around book for preparing for an airline pilot interview at any airline -- major or commuter. Delta Air Line pilotPublished on June 19 2000
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Interviewing
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Transportation > Aviation > Piloting & Flight Instruction