march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on November 26, 2013
J'adore vraiment ce produit!
En plus, les recettes sur la bouteille sont très faciles et excellentes. :)

I really love this product!
The recipe on the bottle are so easy and so delicious. :)
on July 13, 2013
This came quickly and is exactly what we wanted. We had bought one exactly the same, in our town for twice the price. This works so well to mix vinaigrette dressings for salad and is super durable!
on June 22, 2015
Wish I could give it less than a star, after about 1 1/2 months of owning this product, both of them broke within days of each other, worst part, I was told after buying them to return them because they are not good, good money down the drain.
on November 24, 2014
Nice and does the job exactly as described.
on October 25, 2014
The stirrer should be stronger.
on July 30, 2014
very helpfull
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 8, 2011
Very happy with this product, I have been looking all over for something to make salad dressings in. Not only does it have an attractive design, but it's very functional as well. With a push of the trigger you can stir your dressing without having to shake it. The only thing I would change, is the lid for the pouring spout. It's very small and not attached so you run the risk of losing it. I give it three months, until the lid goes missing. All and all, I am very happy. I will likely be buying a couple more.