Chef's Banquet ARK Emergency Food Storage: 335 servings dehydrated food, sealed mylar pouches with oxygen absorbers-essential for grab and go kits, camping & outdoor food. Best long term disaster survival preparedness rations for peace of mind
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 335 Servings of Long Term Emergency Food
- 20 Year Shelf Life
- 11 Simple and Quick to Prepare Varieties sealed in individual zip seal pouches
- Easy and Safe to Stack for Optimal Storage
- Delicious Just Add Water Meals with No MSG
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Secret to Sleeping at Night- Have you watched the snow come down until you can’t see out your window?
- Received a knock on your door after the construction crew behind your house cut a gas line & you have to evacuate?
- Or a dam upstream fails?
- Or you live in a national park & the moose mating season has been even more unruly than usual & residents are being advised to stay indoors?
Whether sheltering in place or grab-and-go evacuating, this 335 serving bucket is your first line of defense after your 72 hour kit.The ARK bucket contains enough calories for 1 person for 1 month. The 11 entrée varieties are mildly flavored so they won’t make the throat, eyes & nose of the mild palated prepper bleed during an emergency. Like your food a little spicy, tape a bottle of Tobasco sauce to your bucket. For preppers & campers looking for a more well-rounded macro & micro nutrient profile, the ARK pairs naturally with the Chef’s Banquet Fruit or Vegetable bucket. Or add a sprouter & sprouting seeds for your living greens.
Light and stackable or easy to grab-and-go- The Ark can be repurposed for food storage, bailing water, moving dirt, sand or debris.
- Meals come in sealed & resealable mylar pouches with oxygen absorbers & make for excellent backpacking or outdoor meals.
- Amazon customers have called the ARK “a great deal per meal for dry storable food compared to anyone else.” Another said “I highly recommend this product for your food storage program."
We are the only authorized seller of Chef’s Banquet products in Canada
Click the yellow “Add to Cart” button on the right of your screen & we will ship your order the next business day.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If I'd been more attentive to detail, further assessment of the product prior to purchase may have deterred me from making this purchase.
Freeze dried food, yes, although not packed per serving or double serving (my bad for not investigating). Several cryo bags with content of each variety in one or two large packs.
Have been brewing up the chicken stew and giving the spoon a lick the last couple hours, reveals salty but palatable. Shouldn't be surprised by salty, it's dehydrated food meant for long term stability.
My suggestion for those interested in purchasing this product based on my initial assessment of viability for immediate consumption and long term storage is...
Good to go for weekend campers, bring a squeeze bottle of Sriracha to take the salty edge off with some heat, open a pack or two and put a couple different varieties in freezer bags, prepare for more water and fuel to reconstitute than advertised to the degree of three times, have a cooking vessel with a tight fitting lid essential to rehydrate, low and slow as expected.
You will need:
- rehydratable food (this kit, for example)
- clean water, water purification tablets, or personal water filter plus storage bottle
- Kelly Kettle or similar camp stove with cook kit - for heating water
- eating utensils & dishes/bowls
- wash up supplies
Most recent customer reviews
Got this for my son, we never open it. Hope its good if ever the time arrive.Published 2 months ago by donna
cant beat the price .add this to my 100lb of rice for flavoring lolPublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very good deal, considering the amount of meals vs. the cost. The competitors offer much smaller portions at a much higher price. Very happy.Published 11 months ago by darcy lapointe