Chicken Soup for the Soul: Teens Talk Middle School: 101 Stories of Life, Love, and Learning for Younger Teens Paperback – Nov 4 2008
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jack Canfield is co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, which includes forty New York Times bestsellers, and coauthor of The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be. He is a leader in the field of personal transformation and peak performance and is currently CEO of the Canfield Training Group and Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. An internationally renowned corporate trainer and keynote speaker, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.
Mark Victor Hansen is a co-founder of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
However, some seemed beyond middle school audience.
Esp. regarding boyfriends- there were also quite a few sad stories-
I bought it to give my daughter a perspective from the voice of fellow middle school kids,
and to be encouraging- some were not.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Difficult Discussions
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > School-Age Children
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Teenagers
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Teens > Series > Chicken Soup for the Soul
- Books > Teens > Social Issues