Chief Justice W.R. Jackett: By the Law of the Land Hardcover – May 15 2000
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"A vivid insight into the man, his times, the institutions he was involved in, and many of the people he dealt with." Allen Linden, Justice, Federal Court of Appeal. "I enjoyed reading [Chief Justice W.R Jackett] and am impressed by the ... quality of the research ... [Pound's] account of the relations between the Federal Court of Canada and the Supreme Court of Canada, and between Jackett and Laskin, is original and important." Carl Baar, Professor of Politics, Brock University.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Historical > Canadian
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Lawyers & Judges
- Books > Law > Biographies
- Books > Law > Law Practice
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Government > Judicial
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Systems Of Government