- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Child Development: Perspectives in Developmental Psychology Hardcover – Mar 17 2011
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"I view this textbook as better than the competitors. I'm excited about the overall organization and treatment. . . . The author raises studies, research, points with a reason-the book takes research seriously. One advantage of the book is that it is completely unlike any other introductory book for developmental psychology." --Ori Friedman, University of Waterloo
"Child Development: Perspectives in Developmental Psychology discusses the most recent research on cognitive, social, and gender development and makes it clear that the current state of developmental psychology is no longer whether some ability is shaped by nature or nurture, but rather how it is shaped jointly by both . . . I am really excited about this textbook." --FangFang Li, University of Lethbridge
About the Author
Dr. M.D. Rutherford is Canada research chair in social perceptual development and associate professor in the Department of Psychology, Neuroscience and Behaviour at McMaster University.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Adolescent Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Child Psychology > Development
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Child Psychology > Psychology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Developmental Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychotherapy