- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Children with Visual Impairments: Social Interaction, Language and Learning Hardcover – Dec 11 1997
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'This book should be within the reach of all EPs dealing with the assessment and learning of children with visual impairments. It can also provide a good source of information to parents who would like to read more comprehensively in this area. It is a must for all teachers and SENCOs dealing with children with severe conditions who are included in their schools.' - Educational Psychology in Practice
Inside This Book(Learn More)
This introductory chapter sets out how we have approached the individual learning needs of children with visual impairments, and emphasises, wherever feasible, a research basis for intervention. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Poverty > Social Services & Welfare
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Education > Special Education
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Policy