Choose to Lose: A Food Lover's Guide to Permanent Weight Loss Paperback – Mar 19 2004
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Nancy Goor is the writer of the team. Using humor and a light style, Nancy has created an understandable and encouraging text for both the books and the program. She also developed the more than 320 recipes in the books. These are recipes which the Goors, their family, and guests enjoy all the time. Her recipes, such as Cajun Chicken, Chili Non Carne, and Onion Flat Bread, prove resoundingly that low-fat cooking can be delicious, healthy, and can keep you lean forever. Nancy Goor received a B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania and an M.F.A. from Boston University.
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
I lost 84 pounds in 13 months using this diet along with exercise. I have kept it off for more than 4 years without feeling deprived. Read morePublished on Nov. 19 2001 by Kaye Anderson
After living in a new setting a gained a lot of weight. After reading this book Iunderstand more things about me and about food and exercise that made a lot of sense. Read morePublished on Nov. 5 2001 by martin j. rosen
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Low-Fat Diet
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions