biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: HardcoverChange

on October 17, 2012
After having a lot of knowledge about about healthy eating and exercise routines I was skeptical that Chris's book would be different than other material I've read. I was extremely surprised at his approach and his understanding of how the psychological game in our head plays such a big part in our health. Not only has this book retrained my thinking overnight, Chris has shown me a very different perspective on understanding my body! Knowing my body is a machine isn't new info but finding out how to manipulate your metabolism without taking pills and only by eating differently has changed my eating habits for the rest of my life. After only one week of trying out this books routine I can already feel my body reacting differently to the food I eat. No cravings this week and Ive also been very generous with my calorie intake. (At no detrement) Thank you Chris for studying the body so much & for sharing that research with anyone who asks for it ! Chris, Alberta Canada
on January 5, 2012
I have been following Chris' program via his website ([...]) for 2 months now. It is great and I have lost 10 lbs so far. His program is about healthy eating and exercise in his carb cycling way. If you follow what he says and eat all the food you are supposed to eat, you will lose weight. His warm style and knowledge are very refreshing.
on August 18, 2012
Facile a lire, je l'ai lu 2 fois en 3 jours... Je viens de completer ma 4e semaine de carb cycling et j'ai 16 lbs de perdu SANS AVOIR FAIM... voila la clef pour moi SANS AVOIR FAIM!!! Je recommande chaudement ce livre et ce programme a tout le monde... que vous ayez 30 lbs ou 200 lbs a perdre c'est definitivement pour vous!
on February 3, 2013
I bought this book after I seen chris powell on Dr. Oz one day. I was really interested in what he had to say so I bought this book to learn more about his program. I really like the program he sets out and I feel it can easily be followed. I can't wait to try it and see results.
on January 20, 2013
Chris is the best!!! I love his book!! He knows how to speak to you and it is like he knows you and understands everything you are going through!!!!
on December 17, 2014
I'm a fan of Chris Powell, but I was a little disappointed with this book. It's nothing new really. To lose weight, you have to eliminate carbs from you diet. That is it! Chris introduces the idea of carb cycling, but that system only slows down the weight loss process, unless you are morbidly obese. If you have somewhere between 10-15 lbs to lose, this book is not for you, in my opinion.
on September 6, 2013
This book is easy to follow and is full of great information . I would definitely recommend this book for anyone who wants to loose weight.
on February 14, 2013
easy read great ideas to help you get started also purchased dvd workout, some meal plans too, and lots of great tips to help change eating habits
on August 28, 2015
This book is great. It was clear and easy to understand the principles of the program and it was an enjoyable read. Now I'm on to the second book choose more to lose more :)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2016
Thank you Chris for writing this transforming book,you are my inspiration! Outstanding read and lifestyle change for those who are ready to succeed.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse