countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Hardcover|Change

on October 17, 2012
After having a lot of knowledge about about healthy eating and exercise routines I was skeptical that Chris's book would be different than other material I've read. I was extremely surprised at his approach and his understanding of how the psychological game in our head plays such a big part in our health. Not only has this book retrained my thinking overnight, Chris has shown me a very different perspective on understanding my body! Knowing my body is a machine isn't new info but finding out how to manipulate your metabolism without taking pills and only by eating differently has changed my eating habits for the rest of my life. After only one week of trying out this books routine I can already feel my body reacting differently to the food I eat. No cravings this week and Ive also been very generous with my calorie intake. (At no detrement) Thank you Chris for studying the body so much & for sharing that research with anyone who asks for it ! Chris, Alberta Canada
on July 21, 2016
I agree its easy to read in general. But the program itself is difficult to read and follow. It would have been great with actual tables and better visuals of the 21 day routines and recipes. Have to go back and fro to the various weeks and days. Organized layouts of week by week or a global outline of 21 days would have been a great starting point. In addition, I loose weight well with low carb and find the amount of carbs listed scary! Then again, i don't train as hard. I love the excerise routines listed though.
on January 5, 2012
I have been following Chris' program via his website ([...]) for 2 months now. It is great and I have lost 10 lbs so far. His program is about healthy eating and exercise in his carb cycling way. If you follow what he says and eat all the food you are supposed to eat, you will lose weight. His warm style and knowledge are very refreshing.
on August 18, 2012
Facile a lire, je l'ai lu 2 fois en 3 jours... Je viens de completer ma 4e semaine de carb cycling et j'ai 16 lbs de perdu SANS AVOIR FAIM... voila la clef pour moi SANS AVOIR FAIM!!! Je recommande chaudement ce livre et ce programme a tout le monde... que vous ayez 30 lbs ou 200 lbs a perdre c'est definitivement pour vous!
on December 17, 2014
I'm a fan of Chris Powell, but I was a little disappointed with this book. It's nothing new really. To lose weight, you have to eliminate carbs from you diet. That is it! Chris introduces the idea of carb cycling, but that system only slows down the weight loss process, unless you are morbidly obese. If you have somewhere between 10-15 lbs to lose, this book is not for you, in my opinion.
on January 20, 2013
Chris is the best!!! I love his book!! He knows how to speak to you and it is like he knows you and understands everything you are going through!!!!
on September 6, 2013
This book is easy to follow and is full of great information . I would definitely recommend this book for anyone who wants to loose weight.
on February 14, 2013
easy read great ideas to help you get started also purchased dvd workout, some meal plans too, and lots of great tips to help change eating habits
on February 3, 2013
I bought this book after I seen chris powell on Dr. Oz one day. I was really interested in what he had to say so I bought this book to learn more about his program. I really like the program he sets out and I feel it can easily be followed. I can't wait to try it and see results.
on March 8, 2014
Love this book and love Chris Powell, he is so motivating, looking forward to the next book, will get that one too.