|1. Genie In A Bottle|
|2. What A Girl Wants|
|3. I Turn To You|
|4. So Emotional|
|5. Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)|
|7. Love For All Seasons|
|8. Somebody's Somebody|
|9. When You Put Your Hands On Me|
|11. Love Will Find A Way|
1. Genie In A Bottle - Very slick and catchy, became an instant hit on the radio. Even though this song's 5th birthday is coming in August, it's still a favorite among teens worldwide. I love this song, dispite the sexual undertones with lyrics like "My Bodys saying let's Go" and "You've gotta rub me the right way". Overall, very good Christina, but slow down on some inuendo.
2. What A Girl Wants - Awesome song! Fun, catchy toon, which also became an instant hit on the radio. I recomend both versions (video & original), but I kinda like the original version better. More R&B and it's longer. I got the video version though. Still Awesome!
3. I Turn To You - Beautiful pop ballad. Goes great with Reflection, but I Turn To You is slightly more R&Bish, as it has backround vocals and stuff.(Not Saying That Backround Vocals makes it R&B) I love this song, but I like the Spanish version on Mi Reflejo better. A crossover song.
4. So Emotional - Emotionless! I almost always skip this song! This song is ugly - literaly! I only like one part in the middle of the song when she's singing the "Rain Is Falling Down On Me" thing. Very R&Bish.
5. Come On Over - Cool song! Great for parties! The video/radio version is much better, but both are great! No sexual words, except a little tiny part in the middle where she says "I Want To Give You More". Still a personal favorite! I have both versions because I bought the cd with bonus songs which includes the radio version. Awesome!
6. Reflection - Absolutley beautiful! No parts that they screw up or anything! Perfectly balanced, with no backround vocal vocals, just an orcestra or something in the backround! Christina did a great job on this song, and I give it an A+!Read more ›
1. Genie In a bottle - Cool Song! 10/10
2. Read more