Christmas with Martha Stewart Living: The Best of Martha Stewart Living Paperback – Sep 2 1997
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Martha Stewart's fans look to her to provide a sense of what's possible with unlimited taste and plenty of decorating funds, and certainly no one else does Christmas with such flair. Martha's Christmas feast may seem a bit over the top, with silver-leaved fruit at each place setting, crystal decanters of French dessert wines, and cake stands holding more decorations, but it photographs nicely--and, of course, the food looks great. There's also an easier New Year's Day party suggestion that will appeal to more casual party-givers. Martha's signature is the elegant simplicity of her decorative concepts, and this book's strength is its easy instructions for making wonderful wreaths, tree ornaments, and gift wrappings. The instructions for making aluminum snowflakes may alone be worth the price of the book.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
During the holidays, the house you know so well becomes magical, welcoming place; the weeks before Christmas are a time for creating a new, surprising world indoors. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Occasions > Christmas & Hanukkah
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Occasions > Holidays
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Occasions > Seasonal
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Seasonal
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Entertaining > Christmas & Hanukkah
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Entertaining > Holidays
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Expert Advice > Martha Stewart