march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on January 20, 2015
Great book to follow through and play with a few simple circuits. This book probably wont help you become a guru in electronics but its a very good start. While reading it I experimented, built some of the circuits, and was even able to modify the designs to make very simple changes on my own. I also feel that I can use the information contained in the book to build my own simple control circuits.
on February 6, 2011
It's so a fabulous book for starting with the electronic circuits. It explain step by step to build your own pc board.
on April 13, 2011
I thought this book was for Dummy. Wrong! This book does not chose you how to build Circuit for beginner. I do not recommend this book if you have no notion of electronic. It's book a "cook" book for circuit than a book for Dummy.