- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide, 7th Edition Paperback – Apr 5 2011
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Prepare for the Latest Version of the CCNA Exam
Approach the CCNA exam with confidence with the detailed preparation you'll receive in this bestselling study guide from leading author Todd Lammle. This new edition—updated to reflect the very latest changes to the CCNA exam—features new or updated material on Ethernet, 802.11n technology, Voice VLANs, and much more. Reinforce your study with the author's supplemental video and audio instruction included on the CD. Inside, find the complete instruction you need, including:
- Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you're getting the instruction you need for the exam
- Practical hands-on and written labs to reinforce critical skills
- Real-world scenarios that put what you've learned in the context of actual job roles
- Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day
- Exam Essentials, a key feature in each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking the exam
- A handy tear card that maps every official exam objective to the corresponding chapter in the book, so you can track your exam prep objective by objective
Look inside for complete coverage of all exam objectives.
SYBEX TEST ENGINE
Test your knowledge with advanced testing software. Includes chapter review questions and bonus exams.
Reinforce your understanding with electronic flashcards.
Also on CD, you'll find a Glossary of Terms in searchable and printable PDF.
Includes Real-World Scenarios, Hands-On and Written Labs, and Leading-Edge Exam Prep Software Featuring:
Custom Test Engine
Hundreds of Sample Questions
Video and Audio Instruction from Todd Lammle
Glossary of Terms in PDF
Bonus CCNA Simulation Practice Guide e-book
About the Author
Todd Lammle, CCSI, CCNA/CCNA Wireless/CCNP/CCSP/CCVP, MCSE, CEH/CHFI, FCC RF Licensed, is the authority on Cisco Certification internetworking. He is a world-renowned author, speaker, trainer, and consultant. Todd has over 29 years of experience working with LANs, WANs, and large licensed and unlicensed wireless networks. He has also published over 50 books, including the very popular Sybex CCNA Study Guides and CCNA Wireless Study Guide. He runs a training and consulting company based in Colorado and Texas. You can reach Todd through his forum and blog at www.lammle.com.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
haven't tried the cd sims yet.
This is a good book for CCNA.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Cisco
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > CCNA
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Publisher > Cisco
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Publisher > Sybex
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs > Bridges & Routers
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs > Networks
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Networking