From the Manufacturer
When you need to watch what’s going on in your business—even in high-traffic industrial areas such as a warehouse or manufacturing floor—the Cisco VC 240 Bullet Network Camera offers a complete, affordable, reliable solution. Enclosed in a moisture- and dust-resistant housing, the VC 240 offers outstanding image quality with a wealth of advanced security, monitoring, and alerting capabilities that exceed what conventional closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems can provide. Included ceiling-mount accessories, quick-start guide, and Cisco’s camera discovery tool make it easy to install the VC 240 and add it to an existing IP network.
The VC 240’s moisture- and dust-resistant housing makes it ideal for high-traffic areas of your business.
Take control of your business—from anywhere
The VC 240 offers superior camera image quality and control regardless of light levels, day or night.
As a business owner, you can’t be everywhere at once to know what’s going on at any given moment. But with the VC 240 watching over your business, you can keep an eye on everything and pinpoint what’s taking place at any time. This powerful camera can deliver audio and video feeds via a web browser or the included video monitoring software, or even to a 3G or Wi-Fi mobile phone. You can configure the camera to send you email alerts based on certain triggers. Also, you can have video clips emailed to you automatically.
Priceless peace if mind
If there’s one thing you’ve learned running a small business, it’s that knowledge is power. The VC 240 camera serves up a view of what’s taking place in its vicinity, so even though you can’t be in more than one place at a time, you still know what’s going on and can respond appropriately. The VC240 gives you a powerful solution for monitoring your business for theft, vandalism, accidents, and unauthorized building access. With the camera in place, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your employees and physical assets are safe and secure.
You get a complete view with the VC 240’s 3-axis mechanical design for pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ). small>
What’s in the Box
- Superior camera image quality and control regardless of light levels or time of day
- Real-time monitoring from a variety of devices
- Dust- and moisture-resistant protective enclosure for indoor and outdoor environments
- Rich application support for door, alarm, lighting, and audio I/O
- Fast, easy installation
- Video monitoring software included
- Supports instant video recording directly from a Web browser
- Cisco VC 240 Bullet Network Camera
- Wall and ceiling mount arm
- Mounting accessories (ceiling-mount anchors and screws, terminal connectors)
- 6-foot (1.83m) weatherproofed cable bundle (includes connections for Ethernet, 12V/1A external power supply, microphone input, audio output, 24V AC, I/O port, RS-485 port, LED, and ground wire)
- Quick installation guide
- CD with discovery tool, Cisco Video Monitoring System software, and user documentation