Claim the INCREASE teaches you how to start where you are with what you have, and achieve above-average results in any undertaking in life!
If you're tired of going from year to year never completing or accomplishing the tasks that you set out to do, this is the book for you. It is a very practical and pragmatic book that will give 13 steps to achieve above average results.
The book goes in-depth on how to actually bring riches, wealth, and anything else that you desire, It is a very concise book that will take you to another level. In what will seem almost overnight!
It is a fool-proof system that has worked for many and will work for you as well. The book helps you to implement the Law of Attraction. Make the Law of Attraction work for you through these 13 time-tested strategies.
Whether man or woman, rich or poor, we all want INCREASE~
In Claim the INCREASE, Armani Valentino teaches exactly what to do to achieve your desires.
FROM PAGES 40-41 in the book CLAIM THE INCREASE~ When you do this, it will help you stay on track with the goals that you set out to achieve earlier.
SELF-evaluation is very important in claiming the INCREASE. Try and spend about 15 minutes to an hour once a week on your day of REST, to REVIEW & RENEW YOUR COMMITMENT.
Below is a guide that can be used in your weekly evaluations:
1. Did I try my best in every situation or task that I endeavored?
2. Did I approach each day giving thanks and end each day giving thanks?
3. Did I try and find the positive in every situation that didn't go the way I thought it should have?
4. Did I speak negative of others or lift others up? If I spoke negatively did I apologize to the person? If not, when will I and/or do I plan to apologize? If not why?
5. Did I forgive those that I feel did me wrong? Especially if they asked for forgiveness; Or did I hold it over their head?
6. Did I focus on my failures or my success?
7. Did I focus more on my past or my future?
8. Did I eat right and exercise my mind, body, and soul?
9. Did I point the finger or pull the thumb? If I pointed the finger, why didn't I pull the thumb? Meaning, did I blame others or accept responsibility for my actions?
10. Did I learn something new? If so, what was it and how can it benefit myself and others?
11. Did I pray for others and/or genuinely wish them well? If so, who? When I was praying, did I believe when I prayed or was my prayer a prayer of doubt?
12. Did I keep my word? Did I do what I said I would do every single time I said I would do it? How did I react when someone else didn't keep their word? Was it in a way that I would have wanted them to respond to me?
13. Did I address my friends, family, co-workers and others in the manner that I prefer to be addressed? Did I tell my closest friends & family members how much I appreciate them and care about them? Did I tell them, “I LOVE YOU?”
14. Did I talk myself UP instead of DOWN? Was my “self talk” that of ROYALTY or that of a PEASANT?
15. Was I a TEAM PLAYER? Did I do my part or was I a slacker?
16. Am I making progress with all the goals, dreams, and desires that I have set out to accomplish?