march Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family boutiques-francophones

Color: Blue/Clear|Change
Price:$15.25 - $40.17

on September 21, 2011
I recieved my Clean Bottle yesterday, and I am impressed. There is no leaking from the bottom or top at all. The look of the bottle is very different, I like it for sure. The spout pops in and out for easy drinking. For some reason, I find it keeps my liquids quite cool for a while, even though its hard plastic? Thats great. The size is about the same as an Aquafina bottle, maybe a little bigger. Its the perfect size anyways and is easy to hold. I thought I would be able to put my whole hand in for cleaning, but I can't. But, that doesn't matter because you can stick two fingers with a cloth in both ends and reach the whole inside of the bottle! I love that. I know some people were complaining about a plastic smell on the bottle, and I only noticed it from the rubber mouthpiece. Once you use it once, its completely gone. I am very impressed with this product, I recommend it to everyone who is picky and like water bottles. Everyone will want this bottle! IT IS GREAT!
on August 11, 2011
It doesn't win the "most good looking" award but certainly wins "most practical". The bottom comes off so it dries completely. No more funky odours, no more wondering if there is a ton of bacteria in it because it didn't dry properly. A very simple basic idea that is utterly fantastic.
on November 6, 2013
I have bought tons of water bottles, but this is the best one I've used. I'm going to replace all my other bottles with these clean bottles. Love love the fact you can dissemble the entire bottle including the nozzle. And these bottles don't leak either.

Now if only there were more choices in colours to match my bikes.
on January 1, 2012
This was given as a gift to an avid cyclist and he is totally impressed with it. Now there is no need to struggle trying to remove his special energy drink from the bottle after the races. He thoroughly enjoyed receiving the gift.
on December 1, 2014
So it has been a couple of months since I have purchased this water bottle. I use it for mixing Gatorade drink crystals. Personally, I find the pre-packaged Gatorade a little too sweet. This is the perfect water bottle to mix drinks because it is easy to clean with the two removable ends. Unfortunately my bottle started to leak. I contacted Clean Bottle to see what they could do. The customers service contacted me back immediately, and not only offered to replace my leaky bottle they sent me a second bottle absolutely free, I wasn't even asked to pay for shipping.

Great customer service and a great product!!
on January 19, 2013
If you've ever had Gatorade start to go mouldy in the bottom of your water bottle - here's your solution! Easy to remove (and reattach) the top and bottom, doesn't leak, the body plastic is firm enough to be sturdy while still soft enough to squeeze easily, while the top and bottom are a more rigid plastic keeping the bottle steady when it's standing. Spout opens when you want it to but stays closed when not in use. Mine has never accidentally popped open or leaked. Great bottle!
on August 18, 2011
Product works as advertised. Contacted Company prior to purchase and was responded to in a reasonable time frame with all my questions answered
on February 25, 2012
What a great idea! I've just replaced my cruddy old water bottles with the Clean Bottle. No leaks, and I can completely dismantle the bottle to clean it! Even the mouthpiece comes out of the cap for cleaning! And spinning the bottom off lets me clean the corners where I couldn't get before. Simple idea well executed, highly recommended!
on November 18, 2012
I saw these bottles on Shark Tank and decided to purchase- the only complaint I'd have is since there is nothing covering the spout that you sip from I'd rather it come with a flip cover so it doesn't get dirty while it's sitting at your desk or on your bike.
on May 7, 2014
I chose the bottle due to the fact that it was a good size and with my fitness activities and lifestyle it is very easy to use and just squirt some water into your mouth every once in a while. Really pleased with the bottle.