summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

on January 16, 2012
After reading a number of reviews on this product on other sites, I decided to go for it. Glad I did. They are sleek, light weight and becuase of the heavy base have no problem staying stable (I have them on a hardwood floor, I imagine they would be fairly stable on a rug). The LG sound system speaks I have pose no problem to this stand - not sure about heavier ones. I was surprised to see that there appears to be different adapters for different kinds of speakers - did not read anything about that. That is a plus. Two fasten to the back of the speakers and it looks like the third option is for larger speakers that you want to simply stand on the square base. It would have been nice if the instructions were a little more comprehensive since you have to guess at what all of the extra parts are for - I can only conclude that which ones you use depend on what speakers you have.

They were easy to put together once you figure out that the shaft of the stand is collapsed (one tube inside the other) and you have to turn the plastic collar and pull out the inner tube with your fingers then tighten the plastic collar. The wire was a little tricky - found that it was best to feed it through the top of the stand down to the bottom - only one stand the wire got caught up on the groove inside the stand - a pair of tweezers solved that problem. And beware, in a box you get two stands and for some reason they differ in height by approximately one-inch - not a big deal - the speakers sits at ear level when you are sitting on the couch.

Overall minor issues (which stopped me from going all the way to a 5 star) - very happy with this purchase.
on June 5, 2013
The base will sit on your wires and be floppy unless you do like I did and grind a groove in the steel weight that screws on under the base. Then the triangular visual part of the stand still needs to be bent down more at the three tips, then re-flared out... all being a design 'flaw' that should have been done at the factory if these are to be stands with 'CABLE MANAGEMENT' as advertised.
The next problem I had was modifying a couple extra brackets I had lying around to become 'adapters' because my speakers had a bottom mounting threaded hole and NOT one in the back, as for the mounting kit that came with these stands. That one was my fault, I guess, for not reading the ad more closely, and checking the pictures more carefully.
Once I made the mods, they became exactly what I wanted and needed. Now I am happy.
If you have a little workshop and some tools, you'll be okay too. Otherwise your speakers will wobble on the cord that comes out the bottom.
on February 10, 2014
These plugs are awesome for many reasons.

Pros:

- Very cheap for the amount/quality
- Work very well with my pioneer sc-77 elite receiver.
- Weigh quite a bit and are very heavy duty so breaking these is very unlikly.
- Good sound quality
- Quick to install

Cons:

-None, these clips do the job and are perfectly priced.

Don't hesitate to buy these clips because they are really good quality and you probably wont find any better without the price range going a lot higher.
on November 15, 2013
I bought these knowing they were cheap, I just didn't realize how cheap. I would not buy these again nor would I recommend anyone else buy them. I purchased two sets for my small surround speakers, they seamed to work fine for the first little while but I have since notice that all four stands have problems. Two of them don't seem to want to hold the speakers up no matter how much I tighten them and the other two have been stripped what're the pole connects to the base. These stands suck
on June 30, 2013
Better than expected
Bose speakers fit fine and are the right height
Firm steady base and lots of weight
Tie wraps for the wire
on December 8, 2013
very good price and work perfectly with my home theather speaker , very solid stand

very easy to build on and fast delivery
on November 23, 2012
I couldn't believe how nice these were given their price. The packaging was simple, It did take me a little while to figure out assembly, due to needing to actually move a mounting bracket on my speakers to be able to properly mount them on these stands, but once assembled and placed they look great, do exactly what I need, and were cheap enough to brag about
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 15, 2015
amazing stands, still using them years later and they do their job perfectly, the bottoms dont dig into or damage my carpet so thats a huge plus, the wires fit very nicely inside and its super adjustable, supports a variety of speakers and they stay in there firm, tightened it once when I put it in and never again.
on August 17, 2012
The speaker stands are very adjustable. Stand really firm as the base is very heavy. Looks like (if not) cast-iron. I would recommend these stands using smaller speakers.

By the way it shipped really fast and for the price is unbeatable.
on March 31, 2015
Very brittle metal rod, my son knocked one over and the thread part of the rod that meets the base broke instantly, rendering the whole thing useless. Had to throw them out and buy a different model