From the Back Cover
Your guide to a higher score on the DAT
Why CliffsTestPrep Guides?
Go with the name you know and trust
Get the information you needfast!
Written by test-prep specialists
About the contents:
Part I: Introduction
- Overview of the DAT and scoring guidelines
- Test-taking tips and strategies
Part II: Subject Reviews
- Covers four areas tested on the DAT: Natural Sciences (Biology and Chemistry), Perceptual Ability, Reading Comprehension, and Quantitative Reasoning
- Includes question/answer format and answer explanations
Part III: DAT Practice Tests
- Contains four parts like the DAT
- Consists of multiple-choice questions followed by answers and explanations
CD-ROM with All Questions in the Book, Including 3 Practice Tests, Answers, and Detailed Explanations
- Test mode allows immediate feedback on a question-by-question basis
- Provides experience answering questions electronically
Test-Prep Essentials from the Experts at CliffsNotes®
An American BookWorks Corporation Project
Contributors: Tracy Howard, PhD; Sasheena A. Kurfman; Dai Chinh Phan, DDS, MS, BSAE; Walter Voland, PhD; Mark Weinfield, MA
More than Notes!
CliffsAP® CliffsComplete® CliffsQuickReview® CliffsTestPrep® CliffsStudySolver
About the Author
Since 1976, American BookWorks Corporation
has been producing and publishing a wide variety of educational books for many of the major publishing houses. The company specializes in test preparation books, as well as K–12 review books and study guides. In its role as a book producer, it functions as a “co-publisher,” providing publishers with strong editorial, marketing, and technological expertise, based on more than 30 years of experience.