Clinical Applications of Neuromuscular Techniques: The Lower Body, Volume 2 Hardcover – Oct 9 2002
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"I received Vol 2 Friday (Sept 20), skimmed it immediately and started reading straight through Sat. What a wealth of information, definitely worth the wait. Thanks so much for your work; excellent program and great books."NMT PRACTITIONER
indeed this is - a large format hardback of almost 600 pages, referenced to the hilt and superbly illustrated with a mixture of line drawings and photographs, and broken up with boxes and charts. It is actually almost too much to take in."CAM October 2002
About the Author
Judith DeLany LMT has spent over two decades developing neuromuscular therapy techniques and course curricula for manual practitioners as well as for massage schools and other educational venues. Her ongoing private trainings with the Tampa Bay Rays athletic trainers (professional baseball) as well as customized trainings for noteworthy US-based spas show incorporation of NMT into diverse settings. She has contributed a chapter to Chaitow's Modern Neuromusular Techniques and Stillerman's Modalities for Massage and Bodywork and co-authored contributions to Coughlin's Principles and Practices of Manual Therapeutics and Micozzi's Fundamentals of Complimentary and Alternative Medicine. As an international instructor of NMT American version"!, co-author of three NMT textbooks, and associate editor for Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies, her professional focus aims to advance education in all healthcare professions to include myofascial therapies for acute and chronic pain syndromes. Judith DeLany resides in St. Petersburg, Florida where she is the director of and primary curriculum developer for NMT Center.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Chiropractic
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions > Chiropractic
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions > Physical Therapy
- Books > Medical Books > Alternative & Holistic > Chiropractic
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions > Physical Therapy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Alternative & Holistic > Chiropractic
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Allied Health Services > Physical Therapy
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Alternative Medicine > Chiropractic
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Neurology