Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs Spiral-bound – May 25 2005
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"An invaluable quick reference guide for the busy clinician" (B.E. Leonard in Human Psychopharmacol Clin Exp) "Comprehensive... clearly and consistently organized... an ideal resource for rapid and straightforward retrieval of essential clinical information... a 'must have' for those who work in mental health care" (Marshall Cates, PharmD, in Annals Pharmacother) "One can quickly review a large amount of data by perusing this book... it should be available at all nursing stations" (C. Lindsay DeVane, PharmD, in Am J Health System Pharmacy) "A very practical handbook, packed with numerous charts and tables... up-to-date and most welcome straightforward guide to psychotropic drugs... a top quality publication full of essential information and data" (Paul Shelley, in Int J Psychiatric Nursing Res) "Precise - concise - informative!" (Charles J. Messer, MD) "I use it to teach psychiatry students - it is phenomenall (Toby Goldsmith, MD, Vanderbilt University) "Invaluable in clinical practice as well as psychiatric research... of the highest quality... I can recommend it to any of my colleagues... an excellent teaching tool... handout sheets at the end are very helpful to patients." (Corey Goldsmith, MD, Rush Presbyterian - St. Luke's Medical Center)"
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The bible on this subject.
Andre B. Masters, MD, FRCP(C), FRCPsych.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Psychopharmacology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Medical Books > Pharmacology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Pharmacology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Psychiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology