- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Clinical Neuroanatomy Made Ridiculously Simple Paperback – CD, Aug 16 2010
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
The Made Ridiculously Simple Series was founded by Stephen Goldberg. A graduate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, he subsequently trained in Neurology, becoming Board Certified in Ophthalmology and Family Medicine.
As a faculty member at the University of Miami School of Medicine, both in the Family Medicine and Cell Biology/Anatomy Departments, he has been involved in the education of medical students and residents for the past 25 years. Dr. Goldberg has received the George Paff Award for Teaching Excellence at the University of Miami School of Medicine eleven times since its inception in 1985.
He has authored a number of titles in the MedMaster series and has worked with other authors in an editorial capacity. His first book, Clinical Neuroanatomy Made Ridiculously Simple has sold over 300,000 English edition copies.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
how i used this book: went to lecture, learned everything from the powerpoints/course texts like usual, then i spent the last 48 hrs using this book and PreTest: Neuro so that I could get the clinical feel for the subject. worked great for me. i ended up blowing the NBME shelf exam out of the water and i totally credit this book for it. it teaches you all of the subjective clinical aspects to neurology that are high-yield on USMLE type of stuff
"a 22 yr old female comes to you complaining of developing vision deficits. upon examination, she has difficulty tracking an object L to R, but convergence is normal...."
Purchased this book to help refresh on neuro for Step 1. The book is very brief (which I like). The CD-ROM lets you practice "where's the lesion" and has some nice anatomy images.
This book lays a nice foundation for other texts to fill in the specifics. I would say this has all the basic neuro background you need for Step 1 - ie it's clinically focused.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Neuroanatomy
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology > Neuroscience
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Education & Training > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology > Neuroscience
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Neuroscience
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Biology & Life Sciences > Biology