Clinical Wound Management Paperback – Mar 24 1995
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"It offers a comprehensive summary of wound evaluation and treatment in an organized and efficient manner." -- Michelle M. Masterson, MEd, PT, "Doody Publishing"
About the Author
Dr. Prem P. Gogia has over 30 years of experience in physical rehabilitation. He is a clinician, researcher, and educator based in Houston, Texas. Dr. Gogia has published 21 research/special interest papers in professional journals. In addition to contributing a few chapters to books, he is the author of four books titled, Clinical Cardiac Rehabilitation, Clinical Alzheimer Rehabilitation, Clinical Wound Management, and Clinical Orthopedic Tests. Dr. Gogia received his MD degree from All Saints University of Medicine, DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) degree from Drexel University, and PhD degree from Texas Woman's University. Dr. Gogia also earned a MBA degree from Southern Illinois University. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions > Physical Therapy
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions > Physical Therapy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Surgery
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Allied Health Services > Physical Therapy