biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on May 14, 2009
Very straight forward with good explanations and has a ton of very useful tools. Obviously thought of highly given it was used as the reference for the coaching course I took. The only downside is that the course I took really heightened my understanding in a way the book never could have, which I suppose is true of all courses and shouldn't detract from this being the go to reference.
on July 12, 2010
As a person that leads many different types of team this is a great book in giving me some additional tools for leadership coaching. The supplemental material adds some of the items that I've found missing in other books - such as the powerful questions to ask. Even the sample coaching sessions help as reminder references.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse